Thursday, December 28, 2006

We Went, We Saw, We Conquered!



We went to the American Girl Place yesterday! Girls day all the way! We started off by going to lunch at Ruby's, where my lip got stuck in my straw. They make some strong shakes there so be careful. We then went to the "Place" where we shopped and watched a show in the theatre. This place is so massive! Analiese told me today that she felt like she was one of the dolls in there. It is so neat how they cater to the needs of the doll! They even have these doll hooks in the bathroom. You can hang your doll on it while you do your deed! Yes I took a picture of it. I had to be a tourist. It was a fun day and we all got to be little girls again. Analiese and Rachel are two wild little ones. We listened to them sing the songs from the show all day, on the way there and home. Whew! They were a little bummed they didn't get their dolls hair styled at the salon (2 hour wait for doll hair), but we promised we would go again soon. That is our fun thing we did!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I love the pictures you have. It was a fun girl day, and I hit the sack as soon as we got home. It IS exhausting being a little girl again.

You tell me when you want to go again and I'm there! (and, I took a picture of the doll hooks too. And, Glenn said they DO have them in the men's room.)

Anonymous said...

I just came back one more time so I could "get that lovin' feeling" all over again! It was a fun day.

I put the cd on for Rachel today in the car, and it took Jeremiah about 5 minutes to say "Can you turn this off? We've listened to it forever!" Glenn felt victory...

Good night!

Laura said...

Ohhh that is so awesome! What a fun fun day for the 4 of you! Glad you were feeling better to go.
I just love your pictures (including the doll hook!). Oh so much fun!

Anonymous said...

look at you, Ms. Slideshow! I haven't even gotten my pictures off the camera! I can't keep up with you unless we're walking!

Photolady said...

What fun!!!

Melissa said...

That looks like a great time!! Glad the girls (big and little) had such a good time!!