Friday, September 28, 2007

What do I say?

I've been sitting here for the last hour and a half next to my snoring husband, typed two separate blog drafts, saved them, and still don't know what to say to you guys. It just isn't coming out. What do I say?
OH YEAH...BTW...
Bella looked at the trash can yesterday and said "Mommy the trash cans stuffed, it can't eat anymore!"

When she woke up the other morning she was rubbing her eye vigorously and I told her she was going to poke her eye out (quick flashback to a scene in A Christmas Story) (typical mom warning) and she said "Oh, it's just this always happens...my eye always has a lot of crumbs". I love 4!
SERIOUSLY THOUGH WHAT DO I SAY?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same darned issue... want to blog, don't have anything interesting to talk about. Not even any funny stories.

But Isabella has such a funny perspective. Did you tell her that eyes are crumby sometimes? And trash cans like to eat junk food?

Laura said...

Just tell us whatever comes to mind. It's better than coming here and finding nothing new. Personally I love the Isabella stories ;) Hugs!

Amanda said...

Welcome to my world. Hard to believe but sometimes I don't know what to say either. :-)

See ya soon.