Sunday, November 18, 2007

Coming Soon...

In preparing for the day that we get "the call" I have set up a Care Page. I will be drafting a mass email which will be sent out when I do get "the call". I think I pretty much have most of your emails out there. If you don't think I have your email address and would like to be included then please email me. I will soon be putting the link to the care page on the side links. Also, my dear friends will probably be sending an email soon in which they will be laying the ground work of the things that are being set up for this upcoming season in our life. I love you and appreciate all of your prayers.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Julie I would like to be kept up-to-date with you please. Will you add my email to your list please? laurlieb217 at msn dot com
My thoughts and prayers are always with you. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Why is the song "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" in my head? Substitute "two new lungs" and it's your song!

I know God's timing will be perfect.