Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yummy!!

Strawberries are back!! Analiese just LOVES strawberries....she has been known to eat half a flat all by herself. You have to keep her away from them at parties because she will not leave any for the guests. It's pretty funny. Her face lit up when our neighbor Abel brought over these huge sweet strawberries today! To our surprise Bella ate a bunch too! I think her tastebuds are maturing because she just couldn't stop eating them and in the past she would say "I hate strawberries, they're spicy".



3 comments:

Geneva said...

SO relate as my girls can't get enough strawberries. In fact, they're eating some even now...

Laura said...

My favorite part of summer is the strawberries! Your photo of them makes me drool LOL

Photolady said...

I LOVE STRAWBERRIES!!!
I love strawberry season!!