Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I've missed blogging! Sorry I've been so quiet! My body has been give me some major trouble. Different parts of my muscles go out of commission and cause me inexplicable pain. So needless to say I've been stressed and down!

BUT....I have the BEST girls ever!! Analiese told me to stay in bed yesterday and then brought me breakfast in bed! The house was so quiet I thought they were sleeping. It was her plan and she sat her lil sis down in the den and had her do math and reading so I wouldn't have to. It was a great surprise and really lifted my spirits. she sure knew what her mommy needed. She made me eggs, toast, and juice! Perfect! Bella was so proud to tell me that she had done two pages of math and reading! Wow! What more can a mommy ask for? And all of this....just because they love me!

2 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

Your girls really are the sweetest ever!

Geneva said...

Wonderful! Praying for you all the time! :)