Saturday, July 11, 2009

My b-day!

Well, it's my birthday and I'm another year older...I can no longer say "I'm only 31 years old" because 32 sounds SO much older. Anyway, I didn't come on here to toot my own b-day horn. I came to tell you about my cute little Bella, who obviously takes good notes from her big sister.

Manuel and Analiese left very early this morning, with our friend Tabin, to run a 10k (6.2miles) so they weren't here when I woke up. I did some reading and then hear her little feet run across the hall. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!" ahhh, such a wonderful sound. We cuddled for a long time and then I told her I was going to get into the shower. She asked me to wait, I did, and them came in with the bed tray for breakfast in bed! It was so cute because she had to first bring the tray, then the cereal in the bowl, then the spoon, and then told me in a very regretful tone "mommy I just can't reach the yogurt for you". What a life!!! Eating breakfast in bed on your b-day with one of the best gifts God has ever given me!!! Now I can't wait for the other two to come in!



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

3 comments:

Laura said...

Awwww what a little sweetie!
Happy Birthday Julie!!
Hugs!

JUST A MOM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU are a blessing to me! AND...I am so glad that you are paving the way, old wise one!

Alison

Geneva said...

So adorable!!! Happy birthday 32! I'm 2 years ahead of you... and you thought YOU were old???