Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dear Analiese,

My heart is full today as I look at you. I can't even believe that, yet again, you've managed to slip another year past me. Never did I imagine when I first saw you that my love and pride for you would grow to such heights. Your spirit is amazing and Daddy and I just sit back in awe of the work that God is doing in you. I thank you so much babe for the silly ways that you go about your days (hey that rhymed). You are not ashamed to use your imagination and I'm hoping you won't be upset about the picture I posted (wow, another rhyme)! I just love how funny and creative you are. It cracked me up when you came out wearing this the other day for no reason other than to get a laugh! I pray that you continue to seek God's will for this life that He's gifted you with and enjoy the time HE gives you to breathe, live, love, and laugh!

I love you to the out skirts of space,100 light years past that and back home!!

Happy 11th birthday love!!

Kisses,
Mommy

1 comment:

JUST A MOM said...

We love you Analiese. Thank you for being a wonderful friend and godly example for my girls.