Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mysterious happenings

Lately we've been in a prank war with our friends Maggy and Tabin. I say "we" because my little family is ALL about doing things together and it's so much fun to plot together! It goes a little something like this:

I kindly park his truck at the TOP of their street, leave the windshield wipers on (so it stays clean,nice), I turn the heat on full blast (incase it's cold,nice), I KINDLY tuck his favorite hat away (don't want it to get stolen,nice), and leave some spanish music on loud (so he doesn't get lonely, nice).

Well, when you do something nice for someone they might do something in turn for you. So "someone" stole my bench from my front porch. Then it mysteriously dissapeared from the back of their truck while they were at work. Now I'm REALLY sad because I just loved that thing!! It's too bad it's gone and I can't find another like it. Then a new gift ( to replace the stolen one, double nice!) appears on my porch!! Whooohoo!!

(first picture)
It's not as good as my original but I am SO thankful for the blessing someone left us! Well, I sure don't have much going for me lately because I woke up this morning and someone stole my blessing!!! But they did leave this....

(the second picture)
So nice of them! Hmm, I wonder if justice will ever be served for this?

To be continued...

3 comments:

Just a thought... said...

Seriously? Someone stole a new bench and replaced it with a table and chairs for the girls? I'm so confused...criminals don't usually take the time to be so sweet!!

harrells said...

So you might need to clarify....the cosio's "kidnapped" the first bench...but then it was really stolen from them? so they replaced it? And then the Cosio's "kidnapped" the 2nd bench and replaced it with a table and chairs? did I get that right?

Geneva said...

I want to know what is on the first bench... why do the pillows have holes in the middle? Is that for people who need air? Do their bums get too hot while sitting???