Thursday, October 01, 2009

And you ask why I hate shopping?

My morning; took Analiese to comp class, then the B's and I went to buy the Man allergy meds at the Target pharmacy...and they were closed until 10am...STRIKE 1....then picked up A and got a coffee (smile) then I decided to go to Ralphs and get the meds, dinner stuff, and water for my oxygen machine, one stop shopping right?...WRONG!! they only had the big honkin pack of meds....STRIKE 2....bought dinner stuff bumped into Geneva (smiled, said hi and hid the fact that I was huffin and puffin and about ready to cry)....went to CVS (huff) signed my life away to buy allergy meds AND didn't have my ID...GGRRRR...A gets my ID frm car and I finish the transaction to buy these apparently high demand drugs?!?! Drive home....ERRRRRKK!! What???? I forgot the water for the ox!!! STRIKE 3! Walk into the house and see my Man...then come my tears of frustration while huffing and puffing and he says "don't worry babe I'll get it"...thank you LORD for that Man!! (again)

Jul's out

Sent via my iPhone ; )

2 comments:

harrells said...

my errand days always end up like that! well except for the oxygen tank:)

Geneva said...

Oh Jules! I just didn't want to get too close and give you my germs! I didn't know you were so bad that day, until you said something on the phone when I last called. I'll keep praying. :)