Monday, October 12, 2009

My visit to UCLA

Just got home from UCLA they ended up not admitting me...they said that really there is nothing more they can do for me, the only thing at this point they can do is hope for lungs and soon...this may be how it is until then my body may be just too tired...I have to continue stay still...I have a lot of pressure in my lungs (imagine someone sitting on your chest) and am not able to sit or lay much because of it, this seems to be worse than the last couple of days. I and my body are very exhausted and because of all the hard breathing and pressure. WE KNOW GOD is bigger than any diagnosis and are trusting in God to provide as HE always does...in ALL things. I am beyond thankful for ALL of the good days God has blessed me with because according to DR's this is what I should always feel. My lung function has worsened even since my last hospitalization in April...I am currently 5 on the list BUT remember that doesn't mean much. It's a numbers game with
the Organ Donation "list". There are A LOT of factors that go into who gets organs. I have to get some scans done of my heart and if those show that my heart is starting to deteriorate then I would move up on the list. You can see how confusing it is right? Well we just pray for GOD to do His perfect will in all of this...and for me to be stable. We love you guys and thank you for all of your prayers and support...God is faithful...ALL the time!

1 comment:

harrells said...

On my knees for you and your family!