Monday, November 23, 2009

Julie

Praise God Julie is out. Doc says everything went well and julie should be in ICU in an hour. Next few hours are important, continue to pray for complete healing and no complications. I am very tired and I appreciate everyone's concern and prayers for our family. We are blessed to have such a force of strength behind us and know we will need it still in the days and weeks ahead. It's been a long amazing day and I am thankful God is in control.

Sent via my iPhone ; )

5 comments:

Kristen Plum said...

Thank you Lord. You are GOOD

Sally said...

God is so amazing!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Will be praying for her recovery with no complications. God IS so amazing!
Christi Gertz

Anonymous said...

Praise God. Praise Him, the ultimate and great physician. God has done a mighty work, overcoming so much. If you read Julie's blog of November 18, it will give you chills. I am so very thankful for answered prayer. Now we pray for complete healing, no complications and His healing hand of comfort on the family of the blessed donor.

Linda G.

Anonymous said...

Praise God! I am on the EVFree prayer chain and Cara Shelton has been sending us updates. We are praying for you, Julie, and will continue to. I look forward to meeting you sometime soon!
God bless you all,
Katie Moore