Tuesday, December 08, 2009

A quick hello!

I have so much to say but my eyes don't focus very well and so this will be short. (sorry if I don't catch misspellings)

I am in complete amazement as to our GOD and HIS MIGHTY ways!! I am stunned and full of love! There are SO MANY things to tell of this experience and little by little I will share. Thank you to EVERYONE who has prayed, commented, text, emailed, cleaned, made meals, picked up stuff, and helped with the girls!!!!! Like a chess game God has moved all the pieces where they need to go and where HE wants them! I FEEL AMAZING!!! I CAN BREATHE!!! I AM EVER GRATEFUL FOR THIS GIFT AND KNOW THAT IT IS STRAIGHT FROM GOD!!

We have a lot of new rules to live by...a lot of changes. BUT it's all worth this life and I have complete faith in what GOD is doing! I am at home now with my babies and my amazing man!! There is NO WHERE else I would rather be! Last night was beautiful and today is the same! I took a walk on our street (never done that before) and it felt perfect! My new lungs are perfect...only God would do that! I can feel the difference almost as if you were to compare tap water to distilled water. I have to learn to breathe normal again...weird because I have to teach myself an involuntary motion. My brain has trained itself to breathe rapidly anytime I get up. The cool thing is that when I take a deep breath I feel replenished by it...whereas before I would need 10-15 breaths to recover from 1 deep breath!

I love you all and am completly grateful FOR EVERYTHING!!


Sent via my iPhone ; )

No comments: