Monday, December 14, 2009

UCLA Post Transplant Visit #2

Went to UCLA again today....I'm doing good!! I had to do pulmonary function tests which before were sooooo hard for me....BUT now since God has healed me with 26yr old lungs....(drumroll) I did 3 times better than before!! And that's just 3 weeks post-op from the most difficult of transplants to perform! GOD IS SO GOOD...ALL THE TIME!! Ideally they have you go to transplant clinic days every Mon&Thur for the first month you're home. My first was last thursday and then today and he said I don't have to go back until Monday!!!! Plus they dropped my prednisone down by 10mg and stopped my insulin and a heart med! So the prayer is that my body be fine with these adjustments and that my blood results come back safe and "normal" range to be able to stay on these lower doses and keep lowering them. I'm sooo excited!


Sent via my iPhone ; )

1 comment:

Laura said...

Julie that's awesome!!! Praising God everyday for this "new" you!