Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I've been tagged!

Thanks Liz, love you!


The Rules
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. Take This Life (my favorite song by him) and Flip Flops by Paul Wright (you have to hear this! He sings of all the places his flip flops have been. I love flip flops!)
2. Drifter by DecembeRadio
3. any song from Two or More!!
4. Wish by Brian Littrell
5. Enough by Bethany Dillon
6. Nothing Left to Lose by Matt Kearney
7. Praying for Sunny Days by Hyper Static Union

My blog friends have all been tagged so I'm tagged out!

2 comments:

Just Say Julie said...

why do i not know any of these songs! eek!

Anonymous said...

You guys are too much, I don't know any of these songs either. I'm so sad :-{