Saturday, November 18, 2006

Another Doctor

Last night I had the pleasure of having a consultation with yet another doctor. I really liked that she could see me on a Friday night. I was told that I still need to have "sewgewie" (surgery, she has the coolest accent) and that I am "all bettew" at the same time. Wow! How many times do we get told that? Her bedside manner is not the best that I have seen. She is a very busy person so I can totally excuse the commands that she gave, "turn around", "look at me", "you have have to listen", and "don't move again". She's all about getting her way. I will have to post some pictures later but if you are searching for a great doctor I have found her! Trust me I know the good ones from the bad ones and this one I will keep.
Her name is Dr. Isabella O. and she practices out of her home.

4 comments:

Just Say Julie said...

Liz took the words right out of my mouth!

Is the new doc British?

Laura said...

You have won half the battle by finding a doctor you believe in! That's awesome Julie!!

Photolady said...

SERIOUSLY girls, the Isabella O. IS her precious little princess born to her 3 years ago...........
That's OK it makes Julie feel better when she isn't the only one having the blonde moments.


But I would like to see if she has any openings and is seeing new patients. Could I make an appointment for next week???
I love you Doc Bella

Melissa said...

How funny! What a lovely new "doctor" you have.