Wednesday, January 31, 2007















THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS BY PAUL WRIGHT

OH MY GOSH! The other day I got the surprise of the year! Amy told me she was going to take me somewhere pretty cool. I thought "ok, but where"? I had no idea where we were going, Manuel did, but me not a hint. I was driven to Pasadena and saw that we were going to Calvary Chapel. I asked "are we going to a free concert"? Still no answer. We went inside and I still had no idea who or what we were going to see. Once inside I knew it was a free concert, stage set up with huge speakers. I thought "could it be _____ ______...no way...not possible...he's too big". So then I started thinking of who it could be "hmmmmmm", nothing. "Oh, well I'll just be happy to hear some good music" I thought. I asked "is this huge"? Amy gave me her you know look and said "oh, it's huge". I told her I thought of one person but there was no way it would be him, then she smiled. PAUL WRIGHT? PAUL WRIGHT? SERIOUSLY PAUL WRIGHT! I freaked! From that point on I was on cloud 9 and was just such a girl! I love his music! He has a real gift from God. I had the pleasure of meeting him and talking to him. I even tucked my hair behind my ear as I spoke and flipped my hair!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME JULIE? ISN'T THAT JUST SO PATHETIC? WELL IT WAS FUN!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie, glad you were surprised :) It was rad meeting you and I'm praying for ya! God bless!

Anonymous said...

What a great surprise, and what a great friend you have to take you!

(brownie points, Amy? Maybe?)

Laura said...

That gave me goose bumps, especially seeing how happy you are in the photos. What an awesome friend to surprise you like that!