Friday, January 19, 2007

Funny Kid!

I have this little friend, his name is Luke. Some of you may have heard about him on his mommy's blog, Deep Thoughts by Simply Liz. This kid is an ABSOLUTE crack up! I had an opportunity to chat with him yesterday and he had so much to say. He use to just grunt a lot and not talk much but now, oh my, he's a talker! He was telling me about so many different things yesterday(his experiences on the potty and his new underwear). The funniest thing was when his dad was talking and Luke just blurted out "daddy are you crazy"! It was so funny. I must say that kids are so fun. If you know Luke I highly recommend taking a couple of minutes to talk to him. You don't have to speak "baby" to him because he is way past that! Even if you don't know Luke I highly recommend having a conversation with a little kid you do know. It is so fun to talk with kids, they actually can hold a conversation. I walked away from our conversation feeling young. I honestly felt touched to have had the opportunity to let him tell me about his day. It's fun! Try it!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I recognize that cute little munchkin. He's not grunting anymore huh? He was pretty quiet when I was there but he was a barrel of laughs. I wish there were more kids around me to talk to. Glad you enjoyed the moment Julie!

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's *my* funny kid! He's famous now! I'm not the only one who thinks he's a crack up!

I was sure you were going to share about his name for you, Mrs. Chola!