Wednesday, January 10, 2007

We Interrupt This Blog for a Service Announcement

Apparently I have been talking to myself. "SOMEONE" mentioned that my blogs seem to only generate comments from Liz and myself. "THEY" were observing that only Liz will post a comment, however there are my other blogger friends that do too. I do feel as if I am only hearing from my "Blog" friends in the comments. So I am posting this to say hello to ALL of my visitors. I know there are a lot of you and I love that. I want to welcome you to drop a hello comment by going over to my new C-box (chat box) or you can comment on a specific post by clicking comment at the end of the post, comment, sign your name and click anonymous. Don't forget the word verification! I would love to hear from YOU! Come on don't be shy! If for some reason you are having difficulty just email me.

P.S. It's okay if you don't I will keep on bloggin' to let you know what's goin' on. Don't feel bad not even Manuel has commented! ( Yes honey, I am callin' you out too! And YOU can't email)

Comming up tomorrow...a blurb on Bella!

TOODLES! (I've always wanted to say that)

3 comments:

Photolady said...

It's great you do have Liz posting on a regular basis. And you with hers, that's what this is all about.
Whoever that "someone" is must just not be able to spend the time online like others can. She must be pretty special to you though for you to make a post about it. This is a fun way to communicate with each other and it would be nice if everyone who visited would just leave at least a, "Hello, I was here".

Anonymous said...

So, is it overkill if I post, or should I "lay low" for a bit.. NEVER!

Hello, I was here! And I wanna hear about Bella. I need to go post Luke's antics specifically.

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at your trip slide show. Cool shots, there. You have a natural eye for framing the shots, or a good teacher in photolady!