Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Just needed to shout out a "PRAISE GOD"!

PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY! HE IS WORTHY OF ALL PRAISE! HE IS THE ULTIMATE PHYSICIAN!
I have been breathing normally for the last week! I have enjoyed going to Macy's, grocery stores, and walking up the stairs at home! I am so excited! Even with being sick I only had a couple days of hard breathing after the cold was gone. I took an antibiotic for the stuff that was hitting my lungs but theN viola all better! I had to tell the girls at Ralphs today to keep up with me! YAHOOOOOO! I get to the top of the stairs without even being out of breath!! I can pick up Isabella without pain or breathlessness. My muscle symptoms (lupus) and joint pain (rheumatoid arthritis) have lessened significantly! I am nowhere near where I was! I can use my arms and legs without pain and the muscles haven't been going out the way they would. I have lost a lot of muscle through the year and have many bony areas(wish one of these was my tummy), have developed many rheumatoid nodules, and even had a lot of hair loss. Many of you haven't noticed the hair loss but it was quite significant. My curl is coming back along with some much hated grey hair. Is this what 29 brings now a days? I hate grey hair! Time to go see Kristen, she can wipe all the grey away! My complexion has also taken a hit over the last year. Between autoimmune disease and prednisone it has looked pretty shabby! I am getting bossy again, not a good thing.
I have learned a lot about myself in the last year. I love life, all of its difficulties and simplicities. I am willing, loving, happy, and teachable. I would be none of these things without my trials. I am a student, always learning from the Master teacher. I am thankful! I look forward to the year/life ahead! What ever it brings I will walk next to the Lord Almighty and take it on. I will breathe this life in whatever way I can, always keeping my eyes focused on HE who sustains me. I am happy to be someone who "needs a lung transplant". That is a title that will follow me for the rest of my life but the cool thing is that right now I CAN BREATHE because of HIS MERCY. I will love that whether it last one more day or forty years! PRAISE GOD FOR YOUR LIFE, NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't go running any sprints with Analiese, now. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear your cold is gone! I left last week and felt bad that I forgot to get your antibiotic for you. Not that you ASKED me to, stubborn girl, but I meant to remember.

I hate that you don't feel this great all the time, but I praise Him that you feel this great a lot more of the time than I thought you would.

Melissa said...

WOW!!! That is great. I hope it continues!!

Photolady said...

IF YOU COULD SEE ME NOW I AM JUMPING FOR JOY!!!!! I am so excited that you are doing good!!!
God is truly an AWESOME God! I am thrilled for you, thrilled I am going to see you (now that we are finally home) and I dearly Love You!!!!!
Every easy breath and every good moment is a celebration for all of us!!!!! I LOVE YA SIS!!!!!