Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My 2007 Resolutions

I never make any resolutions. I just don't want to look back and be disappointed at what I didn't do. I was talking to Manuel this morning and the words "my new years resolution is..." actually came out of my mouth. So I have chosen to only resolve to do two things. Then I won't be disappointed when I only accomplish one. See already I've failed. I meant to say, this way I WILL accomplish both of them.

1. I resolve to study and learn. I want to get knee deep into the Bible and history. I also want to study and enhance my baking skills.

2. I resolve to have better posture. I will sit, stand, and walk in better posture. I am excited because this one will make me look taller and thinner. Any help in those areas is much appreciated.

Simple yet practical! Right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great resolutions. You make me laugh, better posture! I will have to show you the sign language my mom always, and I mean ALWAYS, did to remind my sister and me to stand up straight. So annoying...

Just Say Julie said...

good ones! you will do these i know it!!

Laura said...

Sound like great resolutions to me!
My grandpa always walked up behind me and my brother, put his hands on our shoulders-thumbs on our spine and pulled back telling us to "stand proud". It works for me (when I think of it).
I'm sure you'll succeed in both Julie. You have more perserverance than most anyone I know!