Thursday, February 15, 2007

Can I ask a favor?

First off I would like to apologize for my last post. I now realize how redundant it was. At the time I needed to work it out more for myself than anything and for me it takes being redundant to get the job done. So sorry.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I now have oxygen at home and am getting use to using it. I am still waiting for them to bring me the portable oxygen for when I leave the house. I wanted to ask those of you who have kids if you could please let them know that when they see me I may be wearing it. I don't want any of them to see me with it for the first time and be confused. I so love to interact with all of your kids and I just don't want them to think it's not the same person. I also think it would be easier on my girls. I know it will be different for all of us to get use to seeing but it just would be better if it weren't a surprise to the kids. Thank you and God bless you!

3 comments:

Laura said...

There is no reason for you to apologize. Letting it all out is good for you so you can move on. You can't keep all of that bottled up girl!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Well, oxygen line on your face, bald, flourescent pink or whatever, you are always going to be the one who sang the Blue's Clues song about the microwave to Rachel when I went to the hospital to have Luke.

You may look a tad different, but the physical doesn't change your spirit.

Just Say Julie said...

you never need apologize for working through things. we all have to cope and writing is always a great way to do that with so many situations.

my kiddos can't wait to see you!