Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I've Been a Little Quiet

I haven't been feeling very good lately so I've been a little quiet. I have been having a lot of muscle and joint pain in my shoulders and arms. I am putting up with it as best I can. I also tend to want to stay quiet. I tend to not want to associate with many people when it gets this bad. In addition, as you all know, I have been getting use to wearing the oxygen. I actually have learned to be okay with it. An older lady came up to me the other day, she looked me up and down and said "what, you have a cold or somtin?". I loved that! She reminded me of the granny on Golden Girls, so sassy. I have been able to talk to people, tell them of my condition, hopefully all to glorify God. I have had to tell people who have known me casually and never even knew what was wrong. No more denial now huh?

So, what's new? Well we celebrated Manuel's Abuelita's 90th birthday! I hope to post the pictures and a blog on that soon. Analiese has been selling Girl Scout cookies again and has done very well, especially with the help of her grandparents who took some orders at their jobs. Now comes the task of delivering over 230 boxes. EEEK! Analiese has also officially begun another track season. She loves to run and has extra incentive to do a little more for mommy. Hopefully some day I can run with her, I use to run and would love to do it again with my little girl. She is excited to be out there again. Bella is quite the student who loves to learn and has put the Almanac down for awhile. She now exclusively reads the Algebra book. Bella is also addicted to "lipstick", which is pink chap stic, and has to have it taken away because she gets a little too obsessed. Manuel got to go to the 2007 NASCAR NEXTEL 500 in Fontana with Mark and the boys. I on the other hand love to play games. I have never been into board games like I have in the past couple of months. I have been playing Boggle Deluxe, Scrabble, Pop 5, Cadoo (with the fam), Othello, and Whoonuu (again, with the fam). I have been obsessed with Boggle Deluxe and Scrabble. Manuel and I have now begun to have marathons of these games. It can get very competitive and many of our friends get phone calls in order to settle a couple squabbles. I thought we were done with the game marathons when we overplayed Yhatzee and Othello but we have found some more and am sure we will keep searching. I must say I have fallen in love with most Cranium games. I highly recomend Whoonuu and Cadoo. For a good game to play with friends you have to play Cranium's Pop 5. My friends Laura and Rochelle introduced this game to Amy and I, it is so fun! Well that's enough for now. Off I go to try to have a good nights rest. Love you!

3 comments:

Photolady said...

Wow good job at getting up a post. I need to do that also. I'm surprised you were still up for more typing last night..... :)
Love ya forever infinity!

Anonymous said...

I love Cranium games, too, but I haven't played as many, or as much, as you.

It was so nice to talk to you the other day.

I don't think anyone expects anything from you except that you're real. Denial is not necessary.

Melissa said...

I used to love games like those, I just haven't had the time.
What did you tell that lady. People like that make me laugh.