Monday, March 05, 2007

F.Y.I.

Just wanted to let you know, I've been in the hospital. I don't feel like blogging and I don't feel like talking. I don't mean to be rude, I just don't feel good. I just wanted to ask you to pray and I just wanted to let you know where I've been. I went in Wednesday night around 8pm and came home Sunday around 430pm. I'm on the road to recovery (I think) and have a week of visits to UCLA. I might feel up to a blog sometime soon but right now I just want to lay in bed and sleep. I love you and would appreciate all the prayers we (my family) can get.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your family and your doctors and... always have my prayers. Glad you are home, hope you are feeling well soon. I think of you often. I know it must be not good if you are admitting you don't feel well. Weren't we just laughing about your oxygen puff a week ago?

Anonymous said...

And now a note from the Doctor- Dr. Suess that is:
You're feeling bad you're feeling sick
these illnesses are really the pits
Don't get too down don't get too blue
just remember we all love you!!
(Its not really Dr. Suess his would be much better)