Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday Baby!



Happy Birthday Babe! I love every single thing about you. Yes, even those little annoying habits. You are definitely a gift from God for me and our girls. You are more than I ever thought I deserved in a husband. My wish and hope is to continue to grow old with you. I wasn't kidding when I said "I hope to one day wake up at midnight and say 'happy 75th birthday babe'". Thirty years looks good on you honey! You have so much on your plate babe and you still manage to be the super silly funny guy that you are. In a home full of princesses you handle it like a King. In our house and eyes that is exactly what you are, the King!
ONCE AGAIN, I LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU HONEY love you

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Manuel.

Photolady said...

I have one question....... where did you buy men's capri's?????
We know you like to show your body off but I think your wearing women jeans.....am I right Princess???

We love you anyways!! You have a great family. Your dear sweet mom raised a very caring, loving, husband and daddy!!!

We hope you had a great 30th!
We know our presence made it that much better! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy thirty! It hurts huh?ouch! now you're just like the rest of us. Your next Julie. Happy birthday Handy Manny. And what is up with the capri jeans?!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just wanted to say happy birthday to a really good guy. I wasn't going to mention the capri jeans... see how nice I am?

Julie said...

See the thing is that Manuel is still growing.

Amanda said...

I must be getting old, I didn't even notice the "capri" jeans. Hm..... Happy Birthday Manny!