Saturday, March 31, 2007

XOXO

Have you ever been so excited about something that you just wanted to call all your "people" up and tell them? Well I figured I would give my "people" a break and do it here.

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH MY HUSBAND! HE IS THE MOST AWESOME MAN EVER!! He plays non-stop Boggle Deluxe with me, makes me laugh until I almost pee (tmi?), watches chick flicks or shows with me, stands patiently while I look at Target, holds my hand when he drives, puts my hair in a pony when I can't, walks into Coffee Bean for me, hangs my clothes because I can't, leads me closer to the Lord when I'm confused, wants to spend (or acts like he does) as much time with me as possible, and so much more. But the BEST thing he does with me is WALK VERY VERY SLOWLY, so he can keep up with me! I can't get him out of my mind, can't get enough of him, and look forward to the next minute with him.

Just had to tell someone.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Julie, I hope Chris and I have even half the marriage that you and Manuel do. You are both an inspiration in so many ways. I am always thinking of you girl! Hugs and prayers

Anonymous said...

I can't help but think... would you have said this two years ago? I am so glad to see how close you are, there's no doubt he's a good man!

Just Say Julie said...

precious. God uses so many things to keep us close to these men who chose us doesn't He!

Photolady said...

What great words to say!

Amanda said...

Way to go Julie! you are such a hero to me! Open and honest with your feelings and so expressive. Thanks for sharing your feelings about your husband with us.