Monday, April 16, 2007

APPOINTMENT WITH THE SURGEON

Just wanted to let you know that Manuel and I will be going to UCLA this Wednesday, April 18th. We will be meeting with the surgeon, Dr. Ardehali, who will evaluate me and my lungs. He will give his suggestion on whether he thinks it is time to list me for the double lung transplant. The girls will spend the night with their aunt and uncle on Tuesday night because we have to leave home at 6:30am for an 8 am appointment. I am hoping to post a blog letting you know what happened at our appointment as soon as Wednesday afternoon but might not feel up to it until Thursday. We appreciate all of your prayers and support! I love you, Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's 8:20 right now... I'll be praying for you and the dr. all day!

Just Say Julie said...

now i know why you've been on my mind today! praying and loving you all!