Monday, April 30, 2007

Hello, again!

Well, the women's retreat was a lot of fun. I took a lot away from it. I really liked that it was only Friday night and Saturday day. I was able to pick up the girls by 4:15. So I didn't have to stay away too long and we all still got family time.

Today Manuel and I are on our way to UCLA. We are leaving in 15 minutes. I will have a series of tests and labs to undergo and of course we will be letting my doctor know what we are thinking as far as "the list".

PLEASE HELP US PRAY:

* TO GET THERE SAFELY
* THE BREATHING TESTS DON'T GET ME TOO TIRED AFTER
* TO BE CALM AND COLLECTED (I AM SO NERVOUS)
* THAT OUR DECISION BE THE RIGHT ONE (THE DIRECTION OF GOD)

We also have Dodger tickets and are hoping to come back for the girls and go tonight. I feel like I am getting sick, because my throat is really hurting. Oh, that's another prayer, that this sore throat go away and I don't get sick. Also, that the family stay healthy. I really want to go to the game but who knows. I love you and hope you have a good day!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! You're total faith and putting everything in God's hands is so brave! Some would call it cowardly, but that is a lie! I'm praying for you and for your "little family". I know how hard this has all been for you! and how every day you have to face this. I know as well, how everyday you've mirrored the grace and love of Jesus. What a gift! You are a gift Julie. I love you!

Just Say Julie said...

So good to talk to you today even for a brief moment!