Monday, May 21, 2007

I've Been a Bad Blogger!

Sorry! Manuel just recently set up our DSL and so now I full access again! The right heart catheterization went well. Praise God, they did not put me to sleep! They numbed the area and went in through the artery in my neck. The procedure was about 30 minutes and the most painful part was when the numbness went away and my neck hurt so bad. It felt as if the artery was just going to burst but that went away after 24hrs. Dr. Saggar (cardiologist) said that the pressures in my heart were within normal range, on the high side of normal, just under the high range. So, my heart is healthy! This in itself, at least to me, is a miracle being that most people who suffer from lung disease also develop heart disease. I am so happy about this! Just another way that shows me God is taking care of me! I also have another praise, I have had VERY minimal joint and muscle pain! We have all been praying for healing in my body and in this area I have been feeling GREAT! I keep quietly praying and asking "okay Lord did you completely heal me of this or will it come back like last time?" But it doesn't matter which it is because I am healed for this moment in time if it does come back, and I am healed forever if it doesn't. FINALLY a WIN, WIN situation. Well there is my little update. Tomorrow I will post a blog that is more upbeat! We had a great weekend and I can't wait to share. Love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I take for granted that everyday is a pain free day for me. I am so glad you are having good days and that the test went well. I was really praying about the "putting you under" part. Thank you, God!

So, how was your weekend?

Amanda said...

yeah God! I've wanted to talk to you more but I've been just a bit under the weather (I feel funny to even say that to you). but I didn't want to spread my germs around your house. I'm grateful for your healthy heart! How could it be any other way it is so full!!! See you soon.