Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Quick Notice

Ok, so tomorrow (Wed.) I will go in for my same day procedure at UCLA. I will be having a right heart catheterization done. They will put me to sleep, go in through my neck and into my heart. They will be checking the pressure in my heart. If the pressure is too high, not good, yet, it helps with higher placement on "the list". As of yet I am still in the process of being put on "the list". They are awaiting financial authorization, which should happen this week. Please help us pray that authorization be granted and that it happen soon. Please pray that the anesthetic not make me sick tomorrow, which always seems to happen, and just that I feel normal after. My mom will be taking me, so please pray for safe travel there and back, hey let's add in NO TRAFFIC. I am scheduled at 1:00pm. I appreciate all of your support and love, words cannot even begin to express how thankful I am for all of you! I love you!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You're probably on your way now. I will be praying for you. God knows exactly what you need! We'll leave it in the Masters Hands.

Anonymous said...

I know you and anesthesia don't always get along, so I'll be praying for that for sure!

I guess all I can do is pray that God's plan is accomplished. All neat in one package!

Laura said...

Just stopping by to let you know I'm thinking about you Julie. I hope you didn't have problems with the anesthetic from your heart cath. And congrats on being in your new place-that's so awesome!Hugs!