Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm on the List!

As of Wednesday, June 20th, I am officially on "the list". I am an official listed patient awaiting a double lung transplant with the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS). WOOHOO! I had thought for awhile that I was listed but started wondering about why I hadn't been contacted by my new transplant coordinator. Then we came to find out that there was a hold up here in the local Ventura office where the nurse "forgot" to put the financial authorization into the system. Well that was fixed and here I am today. There are a lot of details and my plan is to try my best to explain them here, for you, this week. I'm thinking of doing a weeks worth of little blogs so I don't do another of my SUPER LONG blogs. As it stands I could be called anytime between now and six months. Wow! We are praying for GOD'S perfect timing in all of this. Only HE knows when this should and will happen. Can I please ask you to pray with us for that and for a couple of other things?
**that we continue to comunicate correctly for our girls in there understanding of
what is happening and what will be happening
**that the girls be lead by us, correctly, to rely on GOD for everything
**that the girls be able to come to us and God in prayer with their worries
**for the donor, who's lungs I will receive, and their family that they see the
mighty work of God in their lives. That they know or come to know GOD in their
time of sorrow
Thank you so much for the time you take out of your day to catch up on what's going on in my day. I pray for you often. I know that probably sounds fake but I really do pray for you always. I will have more on Tuesday. Tomorrow I go to UCLA for testing and labs. Have a good day!

No comments: