Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy 9th Anniversary Babe!



WARNING: THIS IS ABOUT TO GET MUSHY!
I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! You are a true gift from God! You are always strong when I am weak. You are always calm when I am worked up. You are always funny when I don't want to laugh. You are always comforting when I am scared. You are always focused when I am confused. You are always the husband that I need at all times. You have a strength that only God can provide, a faith that is unchanging, and a laugh that is contagious. I am happy because I am married to the man that God has made for me. The work that we put into this marriage is evident and I am thankful for you everyday and every night that I can breathe in your scent. I love you and look forward to sixty more years of God guided matrimony. "I love you" doesn't even explain the feelings you give me, may God bless you for the man and husband you are. That is the only way I can explain my love for you, through Him. Happy 9th Anniversary honey!

No comments: