Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Birthday

First off my mom and brother Mike took me out the day before. We went to Sushi, then my mom took me shopping, and we finished the day off by having some ice cream at Marble Stone. We had a lot of fun! I liked having one on one time with my mom and brother and I felt naked all day because I didn't have any kids!

On my birthday I woke up to streamers, 84 balloons, and 30th birthday signs all over my house! Even out side for ALL to see! Apparently Amy and her 3 boys came into my house at 5:45am and went to work on the decorating. Manuel had already left to go work out (yep, at 5am) which was a good thing because my car wasn't here to get written on. Then, as I was drying off in the shower I heard a voice (in the bathroom with me) saying "ooh, aah" needless to say I was freaked out that someone was in the bathroom with me. When I looked I saw my friend Laura's arm coming in through the door holding HOMEMADE cinnamon rolls. The best EVER, I might add. So I ate A LOT of yummy not so healthy things on my birthday! Manuel took the day off (so sweet) and invited my friends over to play games! We had a lot of fun, even if toward the end I got a little too competitive. He even bought me a Bread Basket cake (my favortite)! Later that evening we went to Wood Ranch and ate dinner with my Dad and Mom. I will post pictures later so make sure you come back to this post to see them. I am so blessed to have the husband, family and friends that I do. Thank you to all of you for the calls, comments, and time spent. I can't wait for the day that I can go above and beyond for you. I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like GREAT friends!

Susy K said...

enjoy that sushi while it lasts, soon it will be completely off limits...! (post-tx!)