Wednesday, July 11, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JEWEL!!!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR......MY SISTER, MY BEST FRIEND, MY JEWEL, JULIE........HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

I pray you have a great day, one filled with love and laughter, friends and family. We are all truly blessed to share this day with you!! We love you with all our heart and will always be there for you!!! Thank you for being who you are and giving all of us reasons to be joyful! You are very special and even though right now it may be from a sitting position you are clearly running the race and clearly finishing strong!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS JEWEL!!!!!

Love,
Amy (the friendly hacker) :)


P.S. OH MY GOSH YOU ARE 30 NOW!!!!!!!!
maybe you can start getting those cheap meals at Denny's????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to birthday to my YOUNGEST friend!!!! I love you! -Laura F

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope today is a great day, and what a friendly hacker you have!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday my sweet friend. Can't wait to help you celebrate!

And Amy, be very careful with the age thing....I'm watching you :-}

Laura said...

Happy Belated Birthday Julie! I hope you had a great day! Hugs!

Just Say Julie said...

woohoo!! here is to prayers and wishes for a wonderful year!

btw - did bella get my message?

Anonymous said...

Good JOb! :)