Saturday, April 11, 2009

My B's!

My mom picked us girls up on Saturday. She dropped Bella and I off at the Coffee Bean for some girl time while she and Analiese went to Ralph's. Spending time with my girls fills my soul but there is something more that happens when I'm with just one. It's almost as if I can see the WHOLE person they are! B's brain is always going and she always has very important things to talk about. My time with her was filled with the most laughing I've done all week and some tear wrenching conversation. A couple of the things she just had to talk to me about were: (I'm not kidding the kid riddled off thought after thought, and question after question. Wish I remembered them all)

Mommy,

How do you know when you have a knuckle head? (She meant headache)

I can't wait to have a husband just like daddy! Can I just marry him? (he's taken!)

Can people die from "your" lungs mommy? (Can mommy die from her lungs)

How many monies have people payed for the lungs? (Donations raised for the 5K)


Why do I love the way you smell so much? (as she sniffs me all over! IN PUBLIC!!)


When I grow up can I live with you and Daddy forever?

I can make myself laugh all the time!! Watch!! (and she lets out the loudest belly laugh as if she REALLY was laughing at the funniest thing she'd ever heard)

2 comments:

Photolady said...

Precious B moments!! Treasured time with our kids is priceless!!
LOVE YA!!!!

Geneva said...

I love it!!!