Monday, May 11, 2009

Isabella Rose


I've cried, I've mourned, and now I'm praising. My little baby is 6 today! I held her tight last night, smelled in her sweetness, and cried as I did. Any mom can understand the tears, the bitter sweetness of a child aging, and the complete thanks that goes along with it. My Bell's said to me as I held her "It's okay mommy. I have to gwow up". I just thought of how it's so true, yet so unfair. Off to bed she went as she reminded me that it would "be the last time you see me as a 5 yeaw old" (using her accent with no r's). She has been a miracle since conception! I am forever thankful for the gift that she is. Analiese prayed for 4 years for a baby sister and now has a lifelong BEST FRIEND! We are thankful for the miracle of her being revived after birth and for the long 3 weeks of sitting at her side for 10hrs. a day in the NICU. We are thankful for her belly laughs, silly ways, loving words, and MANY questions. This mommy's tears are of thanks to our Almighty Father for the gift of life, parenthood, and age!

Off we go to have a HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY with Isabella Rose!!

3 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

Great, now I started off my day with tears! Happy Birthday, Bella!!!!

With Love,
McKays

Photolady said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELL'S!!!!
LOVE YOU FOREVER INFINITY!!!

Geneva said...

So sweet! You have to love Mommy as much as baby Bella! :)