Friday, May 01, 2009

No she didn't!

Bella and Analiese were playing the Wii, two sisters having a grand time, a little competition, and alot of laughter. SCRRREEETCH>>>>>HALT!!! What did the 5 year old just yell?? Oh, no way! I must have heard wrong. "MOMMY!!!" Analiese says. "BELLA JUST SAID @#*#@".

So I wasn't hearing things? She did just shout "YOU MOWON!!". Yep, there you have it, even if it is with her little accent where she can't pronounce her r's.

I asked her where she heard it. Of course the answer was "I don't know mommy. I'm so sowwy" (puffy pout lip and all).

We don't say "Moron" honey! Not even "MOWON"!

1 comment:

Geneva said...

Uh-oh! Sierra keeps telling on Savannah for saying "stupid", but she is really saying "stoop it"- as in "stop it" with a grumpy voice... of course, after hearing Sierra "repeating" it, then she starts to say it really. We're working on eliminating it from both the girls' vocabs.