Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Father Daughter Dance 2009

Analiese was so excited to go to a dance with her Daddy! Her only worry was that she didn't know how to dance...she was a little stressed about this. So, Manuel reassured her by pulling some of his moves out of hiding...
which cracked us up so much (I have it on video...but I'm too embarrassed to post it) that she quickly begged him to re-retire the moves!
This day was so surreal for me. On one hand I saw my little girl giddy over going on a date with her daddy. Then on the other end I saw this beautiful "young" girl. I could only gasp when she came out!
She is who she is! Beautiful, funny, intelligent, and sassy! I love this picture because this is the "watch it daddy" scowl that she often gives Manuel and of course he was taking the picture.

3 comments:

Kristen Plum said...

she is BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

She is definitely beautiful, but WOW check him out!! You are one lucky lady to have married a STUD like that. WOW!!!!

Geneva said...

Is anonymous really Manual??? :)

Analiese is gorgeous- inside and out. Truly a daughter to be proud of, Mom!