Thursday, June 18, 2009

Grad week

Last week was Graduations galore! We went to my cousin Mazie's grad ceremony and then two days later my niece Jessika's! My girls VERY patiently sat through them and I was very proud on those days! Not only for the girls who've very successfully completed middle school with scholarships to private High Schools and recognitions galore but ESPECIALLY for my Bella who never complained through the long ceremonies.

Then comes Saturday....I told the girls we were going to our friend Nick's Graduation Party. No response. Then Papa called the girls and they were chatting with him while we ran errands.
Bella: so what awe (her accent) you doing Papa?
(Silence)
Bella: oh....yeah (somber)....we have to go to anothew funewal (funeral)....we already went to 2 fewnewals and now we have to go to anothew one.

No wonder she didn't complain....APPARENTLY SHE WAS IN MOURNING....OR BORED TO DEATH!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Geneva said...

Now that IS funny!