Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yay!

So I'm excited because I washed dishes and made it!! I also managed to stand in front of my pantry and organize it by handing the B's (Bella) the stuff to throw away! Team work! The girls use their legs and I hand things to them! I have a goal...it is to drive. It's been 1 month since I last drove and I have to say that it's completly unacceptable for a 32 year old!! I have so much I want to do! Manuel is concerned and the reality is that he's right. I can feel how weak my legs muscles are and I just know that pushing the gas pedal would strengthen them. I know, I know, baby steps! Patoowee! I want to drive!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we could always start with the indie cars at golf-n-stuff

JUST A MOM said...

You were getting a little practice driving the cart with your mom at Target! :)

Geneva said...

You need a chair with gas pedals to practice!

Laura said...

We have a car race game with a steering wheel and gas/brake pedals. Want me to send it to you?
I know it just wouldn't be the same. Prayers that you are able to regain that freedom again soon. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

143