Wednesday, November 18, 2009

God is doing a work

God is doing a work...a major work...to the enemy this seems minor...but I can feel the rumble...He is speaking...He is teaching...He is in control...He WILL win...I know MY God...His Spirit is alive...His promises are true...His word is POWER...I can feel the rumble...the enemy creeps...the enemy sneeks...the enemy lies...the enemy causes terror...the enemy tries...BUT GOD!!!!! BUT GOD...since before the begining...WAS...and for all of history and currently...IS....and for all of eternity...WILL BE ever MORE powerful! NEVER needing to go anywhere near the word "try"!!! His LOVE is amazing, everlasting, eternal, bigger, peaceful, factual, just, and real!

GOD is doing a work...do you feel the rumble?

"STAND STILL AND SEE THIS GREAT THING THE LORD IS ABOUT TO DO BEFORE YOUR EYES!" 1Samuel 12:16

4 comments:

Kristen Plum said...

Yes! I do! I don't know if my eyes and heart have just been more open the last few months but the Lord has been doing some crazy things lately. Man, without God wouldn't our lives be so boring?! Seeing Him work and having the power in us through the Holy Spirit to battle the enemy from the place of victory blows my mind and brings so much joy!
"ain't no high like the most high" - thanks Beth Moore ha

A Daughter of The King said...

What a BEAUTIFUL word you wrote NBFF!! God is amazing!

LU <3

Barbie Wolf said...

I feel it.....

Anonymous said...

I am looking back on this, Julie, as you are being taken into ICU after your surgery...and I think..WOW - God IS ON THE MOVE!
Praise His name!
Hugs,
Cara