Monday, December 28, 2009

I've had a really hard day today. Went to UCLA and all went great there and they gave me 2 1/2 weeks off! Then went to lunch with my Man and we sat outside (since I can't go indoors anywhere) with a heater. The food was delish! And then it all went downhill...took my morning meds in the parking lot after lunch and en...ded up leaving ALL of my lunch and IMPORTANT meds on the asphalt...blah! Eeeeewww! I've felt that way all day and had to retake and hope I took the right amount of those meds. I've also been in a lot of pain today. They broke my sternum during surgery and for some reason today it hurts a lot! The upside is though that I've been watching football with the Man and I'm actually getting back into it after a 9yr break! So that was my day...tell me something funny?

5 comments:

Provl8dy said...

Something funny.... all I can think of are some Tiger Woods jokes that are probably more in poor taste than funny. Sorry... maybe you can watch some AFV online? That always makes me laugh.

Sally said...

The best I have for you is a quote from one of my favorite movies - A Christmas Story! "Over the years I got to be quite a connossieur of soap. Though my personal preference was for Lux, I found that Palmolive had a nice, piquant after-dinner flavor - heavy, but with a touch of mellow smoothness. Life Buoy, on the other hand... YECCHH!"-Ralphie's punishment after saying, "Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!"
I love this movie!

JUST A MOM said...

My kids are getting over the stomach flu... is that funny? ;)

Anonymous said...

Did I say on FB that I am amazed that they don't want to see you for two and a half weeks? Who would want to not see you for that long? :) Really, I was thinking you must be doing great, and they must not be too concerned about the morning sickness. I should stop calling it that, someone might read and think you are actually great with child. I think you are great with out child, right? I think so.

I got nothing funny right now, except that my house is clean and I wish you could come see, because I'm sure it will be a mess by February.

I hope you are enjoying your movie, and that Manny is faithful all through his infidelity (again, with a comment that could be misleading to someone who is just reading with out knowing the whole story) I really don't think of myself as an "inside joke" type of person, but you are making me laugh with all the things you are putting on fb. I didn't realize how much I missed your sense of humor.

Love you! (now watch, I typed this all out and it won't post... that would be just my luck.)

Anonymous said...

*gasp* YEA! it worked!