Thursday, January 07, 2010

Some R&R

We decided to get away and have some good ol' family fun! (I will post pictures soon)

We had an AMAZING little camping vacation! We all really needed it and it was soooo freeing to be without our phones! It's such a gift to be able to experience MANY firsts with my family...like Bella's first time fishing...my first time preparing dinner for my family while camping...and the BIGGEST ONE??? My first time riding a bike with my family!! You should have seen their faces when I hopped on and started riding! The girls were yelling "mommy is riding a bike?!?!???" in total disbelief. God is so good to gift us with happiness in a time the enemy would rather us be troubled and stressed!

Sent via my iPhone ; )

1 comment:

Just a thought... said...

Amazing! And there probably wasn't another person anywhere near you that understood how amazing it was! I bet they were too shocked to grab the camera...but you can be that picture is burned in their memories anyway!