Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday results

Today did not go as planned. Got to UCLA and someone didn't schedule my Bronchoscopy...spent all morning being sick and vomiting while at UCLA (even with no meds in me)...Dr. Decided to change some meds that he thinks is causing it and out a hold on others that aren't helping. I've been nauseas and vomitting today...they were scheduling the bronch to still happen and my Dr. Said instead we weren't going to do it because I was so sick. On a good note my LUNGS ARE DOING PERFECTLY GREAT!! none of this (from what he could tell without looking at today's labs) is a sign of rejection! Praise God. He gave me 2 weeks off and says if this stomach and muscle issue doesn't get better within the next couple days I will go immediately back in to see a Gastro-int Dr. Thanks for all your prayers!

Sent via my iPhone ; )

1 comment:

Geneva said...

Thanks for the update. How frustrating, though. I will keep praying for you Jewel!