Friday, January 15, 2010

Another health update

HEALTH UPDATE: Today was amazing! The difference was night and day from the last 4-5 days!! No nausea, vomiting, or body/muscle cramps! (or staying in bed)

My transplant coordinator did call and say my Dr. Is VERY concerned with my symptoms and blood results which show very highly elevated levels in an area he tested. He said "I MUST" go to UCLA ER the second any of those sypmtoms come back. The test he ran doesn't pin point the issue but shows "an" issue.

LET'S JUST PRAY THAT IT IS/WAS NOTHING! AND DOESN'T COME BACK!! I now have to go back on thursday and have a couple CT SCANS done, EXTRA blood, and see the Gastro Doc...oh yay! you guys are amazing prayer warriors and I thank you so much for lifting me up! I love you guys FOREVER!

Sent via my iPhone ; )

2 comments:

Geneva said...

Woohoo! So glad you're feeling better! :)

Just a thought... said...

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I'll keep praying and you're amazing. Do you think when you are a bit better that you could hook us up for a few dance lessons with "TC"? Need those moves...need 'em! Even I can't believe those words came from a 49yr old...