Thursday, January 21, 2010

My day

Looooonnnggg 10hr day today! Gone @6:30, @UCLA 8am, finally see Doc @10 (learned they didn't schedule my CT Scans), DISGUSTING labs from 12:40-1:50, CT got scheduled @2, had to drink two huge containers of "coffee" contrast (gag...gag...literally outloud several times), also got an IV of contrast (seriously could they contrast anymore??), and finally home! WHEW!

Results: THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. I guess I haven't let you guys know that since my good day last Friday I've been in bed (fetal position) or on the couch all but one day. Between vomitting, digestive issues, and muscle/body pain my body is doing something. We just don't know what it is. Amazingly, today was a good feeling day! eventhough I had to fast 1/2 a day, take meds, do the disgusting lab stuff, and ingest so much contrast! I might know more tomorrow.

Goodnight!

Sent via my iPhone ; )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the outcome of all the yuck. As stressful and difficult and frustrating as this must be for you, I can't imagine how people deal with it who don't have the comfort of knowing God is in control of all of it.

You hope is encouraging and your honesty is appreciated. Hope you are feeling better soon and your good days kick the butt of your bad days. Love you!

(My word verification is "dicso" but I thought it was disco. I was all ready to get my boogie on!)

Geneva said...

Oh Jewel! I had NO idea!!! I will keep praying- but more! :)

Anonymous said...

Nike Men Dunk
Air Dunk
Nike Sb
Nike Dunk
Nike Dunk shoes
Dunk shoes
Nike Dunk 1 Piece High Low
Nike Men Women Air Zoom Dunkesto
Nike Men Dunk High
Nike Men Dunk Low
Nike Men Dunk Mid
Nike Women Dunk Low
Nike Men Dunk SB Special Ed
Nike Trainer Dunk
Nike Women Dunk Low Mid High
Nike Dunk Women
Air Max
Nike Air Max
AIR Force
Nike AIR Force
jerseys
cheap jerseys
Wholesale jerseys
soccer jerseys
nba jerseys
mlb jerseys