Saturday, January 23, 2010

Two months

Two months ago a family lost a son. A son who was not selfish. A son who loved life so much that he decided to donate it. A son who didn't even know who, when, or where this decision would be carried out. A son who was young. This family, who mourns, no longer has their son. I pray that he is in heaven. I pray that they have peace in knowing that their son's life is still being used by God.

Two months ago a family gained a wife and a mommy. A woman who wants nothing more than to serve them. A woman who wants nothing more than to PRAISE AND SERVE GOD all of her days. A woman who can now walk. A woman who can now ride a bike. A woman who looks to the day that she can run a marathon. A woman who has been healed from the enemy of death and illness. A woman who's heart holds every feeling of LOVE, THANKFULNESS, PERSERVERENCE, HOPE, AND FAITH.

Please join me in praying for the family of the 26yr old man that unselfishly gave life through a miraculous way that God has provided! Two months!

Sent via my iPhone ; )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

As soon as you went on the list it felt weird praying for lungs for you, but that they come from, wait, why would I pray for someone I don't know to die and give you their lungs?

But, all you can do is know that God works all things together for His purpose, and let Him manage the details. I have a feeling he gets it right more than I do.

I am so beyond thrilled that it all has worked together the way it has so far and pray for continued goodness.

By the way, do you know where I can get some Uggs? (that will make no sense once you delete the spam above this post...)