Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today's visit

is praising God because all of my labs and CT Scans are "normal"!! All of my issues with stomach and muscles seem to be med related! For the time being they have put a bunch on hold and will reintroduce at some point...but for now my body is starting to readjust and have more normal days!! I don't have to go back to Transplant clinic for a MONTH because of how well my LUNGS are and my body is readjusting!! Woohoo!! Yipee!!


I will go back to UCLA next week to see an ear, nose, and throat doctor because I have been having a lot of ear and sinus issues. Which really is not new to me but they have to figure out what I can now take that won't counteract my current meds. It's a weird science thing! I am planning on driving myself to that one. Which is huge considering I haven't been "allowed" to drive myself out of the city for over a year! INDEPENDENCE HERE I COME!!


Sent via my iPhone ; )

2 comments:

Geneva said...

Yay! That's pretty exciting stuff!!! Thanks for the updates. :)

Anonymous said...

What a relief and an answer to prayer that all your symptoms are not a big worry. I imagine you have a lifetime of "Oh no, I'm sick... why?" ahead of you. BUT, it's nice to know you have a lifetime ahead of you!

(Hey, if you want to stop at a yummy donut store on the way to LA, Glenn can tell you where to go, and you're driving yourself, so no need to ask someone to take you there, huh?)