Thursday, April 15, 2010

Been 7weeks...

UCLA check up Results: I'm doing great!! They are amazed! All lung function results are over 100% in all areas!! Lowered dose on one med and they don't want to see me again until mid June!! WOO HOO!!

I truely thank God for ALL of this! I feel amazing! I'm a new person and I love love love life!! Everyone who has known me most of my life says that I'm like I was as a teen and a completly different person than I've been the past decade. Manuel and the girls say I'm no longer uptight and laugh a lot more (i take it as a compliment). I'm ME because GOD has made ME, renewed ME, loved ME, saved ME, healed ME, and sustained ME!!! He's done this for you too!! Tell me how....

Sent via my iPhone ; )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! Glad to see they lowered a dose for you. Not surprised that you are doing great.

How has God sustained and renewed me? He has gotten me through two of the toughest years at work with a cheerful attitude. I have overcome obstacles I didn't know I could because I answer to the Lord, not to my peers.

Geneva said...

Woohoo! I never thought you were uptight...