Monday, April 19, 2010

The B's

Apparently the B's is packed and is going on a 3 day vacation to San Francisco. She's driving her Barbie car and knows how to get there. She has plans with Nino. Manuel asked her if she had money for gas and she said "yep, I have ten dollars but I don't want to use it on that". I told her it was time for bed and she said "ah, good I get to leave". Then she quietly whispered "gotta get going". These are her bags. Their contents consist of 3 pairs of jammas, 3 pairs of underwear, earmuffs, 2 pants, and a shirt! She's sleeping on the couch so she can get ready to go early! (she secretly promised mommy she's not going anywhere)

Sent via my iPhone ; )

2 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

Glad she decided to stay. We would have missed her sweet smile at class today.

Geneva said...

That is so adorable! :)