Sunday, April 25, 2010

Update

Just wanted to ask for a little prayer. I'm going in to UCLA in the morning. My blood levels are extremely low and continue to lower. they don't know what's causing it. In addition I am severely anemic and so they want me to come in to "study" and figure it out. There is a BIG possibility that I will be admitted to the Hospital to do a blood transfusion and many more studies. Please pray that this be a very short stay, that the source of what is happening in my body be revealed, and that my girls continue to feel at ease about it. We know that God continues to be in control! This will not keep our minds and faith off of HIM!! Please don't ask them anything about what is going on if you see them...they don't need to worry...just treat them like kiddos...they like that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Julie -

Thank you for your ongoing strong and mighty faith in our Lord. Your witness is far reaching ..
Keep focused and lookin' up ..
We Love You!
A&W